Type of contractCDI
On behalf of his client, we are looking for an Experienced .NET/Core engineer. Our client is a Belgian fast-growing company working with an international scoop. The activity is focused on Telecom Marketing product. Development must be your passion!
You’ll be responsible to extend and consolidate current applications/projects from A to Z (both client side and internal products) to ensure a fantastic experience for their fast-growing users’ base.
- Being responsible for analyzing, developing, maintaining, documenting and testing applications
- Appoint and spread specific knowledge and expertise around client-side development
- Leverage technical appetite, open mind and significant experience in development.
You’ll join a Microsoft development team and will mainly work under Scrum Methodology.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience in a professional environment
- Very good knowledge of C# (& razor) on .NET Framework & .Net Core (+ Asp.Net MVC)
- Very good knowledge of OO Design & Patterns
- Knowledge of UML and ability to work under Scrum methodology
- Hands-on experience with REST, Visual Studio, Backbone is a plus
- Know how to use and implement Unit Test, functional and load testing
- Coaching junior developers
- You speak fluently English and Dutch or French
- Team player, service oriented, open minded, flexible and autonomous
Full-time job in a very fast growing and challenging pure technical environment.
Attractive salary & benefits based on experience and added value (like company car, laptop, perf. bonus, training, etc.).
Interested in this position? Send us your resume by completing your application form !
Job Reference: 467
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: