Type of contractCDI
Our client is a leading provider of analytical services across an international network of more than 350 entities across more than 40 countries. They have more than 30,000 staff worldwide and a large portfolio of reliable and validated analytical methods to « Life Science » industries and to governements.
Their “Major/principal” Program consisting of two internally developed web applications and a range of additional services (reporting services, data services, Business Intelligence services), allow our internal customers, the Entities worldwide, to (cross-)sell their services offered to their customers.
The Program is at the heart of our strategy of cross-selling and competence centers..
Due to the increasing workload following our growth and sales and production process standardization activities, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst in the Program IT
- Collect, identify, analyze and formalize requirements from key stakeholders through workshops, interviews, surveys, ...
- Writing of clear and well-structured specifications (user stories) for bugs and new functionalities/projects including mock-ups, workflows, UML models and service contracts
- Active participation and collaboration within the Team (consisting +/- 10 BA, 30 dev and 10 test) for user story creation, refinement, Scrum meetings, etc.
- Following up your user story/project/feature from your analysis to the development and testing until release
- Creation of user stories for bug reports / new functionalities
- Provide “assistance” to 2nd line support for the application
- Presentations and training sessions on new features made available to end users
- Management of documentation with a high level of quality: online help, release notes, customer forum, functional documentation, etc.
- Master’s degree in #Engineering OR Master’s degree in science
- Experience in software implementation methodologies is a must
- Experience in an international environment is a must.
- Experience with Scrum
- Experience with UML
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Service-Oriented-Architecture is a plus
- Software engineer with at least a first experience
- Experience in an international environment
- Attractive salary in line with your experience and the market + a complete package
- Opportunity to work in an enthusiastic atmosphere within a dynamic leading company
- Knowledge of SQL
- The necessary trainings you may need
- Other advantages
Interested in this position? Send us your resume by completing your application form !
Job Reference: 466
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: