Type of contractCDI
Want to work with the mindset of a startup company?
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a high performing .NET Senior Engineer delivering a high productivity for a company that helps business reaching to their customers in every country in the world through SMS, Email APIs and Voice.
We are looking for a “champion”, a high performer delivering higher productivity than an average developer.
Always learning and improving your competencies?
Always exploring the #engineering blog of Uber, Netflix, Pinterest, Intercom…?
Development must be your passion!
- Technical design of products and new customer’s projects
- Development of REST APIs, and/or web applications using .NET Core and Angular or ASP.NET MVC (in C# & Razor):
- Coaching junior developers
- Strong experience with ASP.NET MVC for more than 4 years is a MUST
- Strong experience with .Net Framework for more than 4 years (at least version 4.5) is a MUST
- Proven experience with .NET Core (at least version 2.1) is a MUST
- Strong knowledge with REST Standard.
- Strong experience with MS SQL Server and MySQL (stored procedures, indexes, performance tools, …) for more than 4 years
- Be able to work with some old technologies like ASP and WCF.
- Knowledge of MicroService Architecture participating in projects following this pattern for more than 1 year
- Experience with RabbitMQ or any other MessagingQueue system in several projects is a PLUS
- Experience with Redis in several projects is a PLUS
- A thorough understanding of web-related technologies with several proven experiences of web applications or APIs in production for several hundreds of users
- Good knowledge on security but also focus on performance, design patterns.
- The ability to work in a SCRUM/AGILE based methodology and complete the predefined tasks
- A strong sense of responsibility for the work done, understanding for the importance of testing and delivering a stable and reliable finished product
- A desire to learn and grow personally as well as for the team
- An excellent knowledge of French and/or Dutch and the ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
Working with us
We are energetic, pragmatic, and humble and we get things done. Working with us means having the freedom and autonomy needed to succeed. We constantly challenge ourselves and each other to excel at what we do best. We motivate and encourage our employees to be their very best, every day.
We believe in work/life balance, and in making it possible to relax, be ourselves and enjoy the working day and the challenges it brings.
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: