Type of contractCDI
For this opportunity, you will lead architectural and pre-sales activities related to IT Security, managing complex bids and projects from a technical perspective.
You will be involved in the delivery of large IT Security projects in collaboration with the delivery teams, especially with regards customer relationship, detection and generation of needs, and proposal of added-value solutions.
- Understand and analyze the customer’s needs;
- Able to realize initial costing;
- Write technical offers;
- Find and realize innovative technical solutions to meet the customer requirements;
- Serve as expert across security functional areas, which includes network security, cloud security, data encryption, privileged account management, security monitoring;
- Write technical specification definition and support the subcontractor choice for needed subsystem acquisition, if any;
- Steer and manage the realization of the proposed solution together with the other team members and project management;
- Assemble the solution elements in a logical manner to evaluate the design, behavior and interfaces, and confirm that the requirements around which the solution has been designed are fulfilled;
- Interface with the customer regarding the technical related aspects of the solution
- In charge of the technical documentation;
Technical knowledge and skills:
- Master Degree in Computer #Engineering, Computer Science and any IT related fields;
- At least 5 years of experience in network and IT architecture and 10 years in Cyber/security field
- In-depth knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Anti-DDOS, IDS, SIEM, Logical network segmentation, Advanced Malware Protection, HSM;
- A good understanding of security relevant industry standards such as ISO 2700x, etc.
- Exceptional customer service, strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good team player, ability to build contacts with internal and external key actors;
- Passion for technologies, continuing education, innovative and creative;
- Fluent in English + French or Dutch native level.
- A real career path and the solidity of a large Group
- Working with “exciting” technology on unique projects
- A company which at the forefront of innovation
- The agility of a human-sized structure
- An environment that fosters personnel development of all collaborators and offers opportunities for evolution within an international group;
Interested in this position? Send us your resume by completing your application form !
Job Reference: 467
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: