Software Development Engineer
Type of contractPermanent
On behalf of his client, Alpha Partners is looking for a Software Development Engineer(FR/NL/UK) to work in a strong IT team in Belgium.
As a Software Development Engineer, you will be responsible for development of software solutions in C/C++ in an embedded environment.
You will belong to the Software Department, which is in charge of the development ofapplications SW in the tactical Defense market and embedded SW for products used in both aeronautical, vehicular and cybersecurity domain.
- Analyze and understand the customer’s needs
- Support the writing of software requirements and definition of software architectures of communications and security related systems
- Realize the software using C/C++ or other object oriented languages as defined in the requirements definition and architectural design
- Make sure that the software solution works with the hardware, and perform the validated and tested according to the requirement definition and implementation
- Make sure the solution is properly documented in compliance with Thales documentation flow.
Software engineer with minimum 3 years experience
- Strong C/C++ background
- Object Oriented design
- Windows and Linux application development and concurrent programming
- Linux device driver knowledge
- Knowledge of digital communication busses and associated protocols like USB, I2C, Serial busses
- Understanding of digital hardware designs is a surplus
- Programming and understanding of microcontrollers is a surplus.
- Networking architectures and IP Network protocols
- Linux/Unix scripting languages
- Experience in embedded SW development and SW architectures, modular and complex applications in the avionics domain
- Knowledge of design patterns and UML notification
- Experience with GUI software design and the use of graphical development libraries like Qt
- Secure Coding
- Knowledge of real time OS (VxWorks)
Other skills :
- Familiar with GIT, JIRA and continuous integration tools like Jenkins and its concepts
- Good documentation skills
- Good team player and communication skills
- Autonomy and proactivity
- Innovative and creative
- Well organized with extreme attention to detail
- French or Dutch native level; fluent in English.
Interested in this position? Send us your resume by completing your application form !
Job Reference: Software Development Engineer
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: