Type of contractPermanent
On behalf of his client, Alpha Partners is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to work in a strong Scientific firm team in Belgium.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for a system consisting of two internally developed web applications and a range of additional services (reporting services, data services, Business Intelligence services), allow internal customers to sell their services.
The system is at the heart of the business's strategy, ensuring efficient end-to-end sales and production processes.
- Accumulate, identify, analyse and adjust requirements from key contributors through workshops, interviews, ...
- Creation of user stories for bug reports / new functionalities
- Active involvement and association within the Program's Scrums Teams for user story creation, refinement, Scrum meetings, etc.
- Support with the qualification of releases in close cooperation with the Program's release manager and key stakeholders.
- Administration of documentation with a high level of quality: online help, release notes, customer forum, functional documentation, etc.
- Writing of clear and structured specifications (user stories) for bugs and new components/projects including mock-ups, workflows, UML models and service contracts
- Bring assistance to the second line support for the application
- Following up your user story/project/feature from your analysis to the development and examine until release
- Presentations and practice sessions on new components made available to end users
- #Engineering degree (bio-engineer, commercial/business engineer, civil engineer, industrial engineer) OR
- Master degree in science (e.g. Chemistry, IT, Biology, Business)
- Experience in software implementation methodologies is a plus
- Experience in an international environment is an asset.
- Specific knowledge:
Experience with Scrum is an asset
Notions of Service-Oriented-Architecture is a plus
A background with UML is a plus
Knowledge of SQL is a an asset
- Other skills:
- Have a strong interest in software development and at least between 3-7 years of work experience.
- IT Business Analyst experience is an asset but not a must if the required skills can be demonstrated through work experience.
Interested in this position? Send us your resume by completing your application form !
Job Reference: 454
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: