LocationBrussels/ Walloon Brabant
Type of contractPermanent
On behalf of his client, Alpha Partners is looking for a Information Security Risk Management Consultant to work in a strong IT team in Tubize.
As a Information Security Risk Management Consultant, you will be responsible for development of software solutions in C/C++ in an embedded environment.
You will belong to the Software Department, which is in charge of the development ofapplications SW in the tactical Defense market and embedded SW for products used in both aeronautical, vehicular and cybersecurity domain.
You will support our customers in identifying their cyber security risk landscape and advise them on a pragmatic course of action to lower their exposure to such risk. As such, you will be in charge of:
- Understanding their specific business or operational objectives to outline their priorities;
- Understanding the industry-related regulatory requirements that might influence their aversion against cyber threats;
- Assessing their current cyber security posture against best practices;
- Coordinating and/or performing cyber security risk assessments on the business or operational activities to identify cyber security risks that may specifically affect them;
- Defining cybersecurity risk treatment plans to ensure appropriate coverage of identified risks in line with internal and external requirements
- Coordinating the implementation of the selected risk treatment options supported by a network of experts;
- Conducting compliance assessment and monitoring activities to ensure the achievement of the cybersecurity objectives;
- Reporting progress and results of the above activities to a wide audience, including senior executives.
Through your understanding of the context in which our customers evolve and your tailored expertise, you will further contribute to the expansion of our cybersecurity practice by also:
- Assisting in proposal development;
- Supporting the sales team in answering customer requests;
Promoting our cybersecurity experience during internal and external events
- Passionate about information risk and security with a strong drive and enthusiasm for the subject;
- An inspirational leader keen to motivate and get the most out of the organization’s information risks and security experts, aligning colleagues towards the achievement of business objectives;
- Good at forming productive working relationships - liaising with various specialists, advisors, managers and influencers throughout the organization, and third parties such as business partners, suppliers, customers, authorities etc., on information risk and security matters;
- A strategic thinker – able to step back from the short- and medium-term issues to see the longer-term changes and threats relating to information and seize valuable opportunities for improvement;
- Personal integrity and credibility – high ideals, tempered by a pragmatic, realistic approach.
- Accurate, structured and methodical approach to work;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills that appeal to a wide audience;
- Willingness to mentor and coach team members. Business and customer driven
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Systems Security, Information Technology, Business Administration or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the field of Information Security Governance or Information Security Risk Management, or in the assessment or implementation of Information Security;
- Possessing relevant certifications such as CISM, CRISC, CISSP or similar;
- Solid knowledge of Information Security principles and best practices such as ISO/IEC 27001 (Information Security Management System), ISO/IEC 27035 (Information Security Incident Management), ISO22301 (Business Continuity Management), NIST Cyber Security Framework, NIST 800-53, ISF Information Risk Assessment Methodology (IRAM), EBIOS, SANS CIS Critical Security Controls and similar;
- Strong ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Fluent in Dutch or French and English
Interested in this position? Send us your resume by completing your application form !
Job Reference: 452
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: