Type of contractPermanent
On behalf of his client, Alpha Partners is looking for a Business Analyst to work in a strong IT team in Brussels (Belgium).
- Collect, identify, analyse and formalize requirements from key stakeholders through workshops, emails, interviews, surveys, ...
- Writing of clear and well-structured specifications (user stories) for bugs and new functionalities/projects including mock-ups, workflows, UML models and service contracts
- Following up your user story/project/feature from your analysis to the development and testing until release
- Provide assistance to the second line support for the application
- Creation of user stories for bug reports / new functionalities
- Active participation and collaboration within the Program's Scrums Teams (consisting of around 10 business analysts, 30 developers and 10 test engineers) for user story creation, refinement, Scrum meetings, etc.
- Assist with the qualification of releases in close cooperation with the Program's release manager and key stakeholders.
- Management of documentation with a high level of quality: online help, release notes, customer forum, functional documentation, etc.
- Presentations and training sessions on new features made available to end users
- #Engineering degree (bio-engineer, commercial/business engineer, civil engineer, industrial engineer) OR
- Master degree in science (e.g. Chemistry, IT, Biology, Business)
- Experience in software implementation methodologies is asset
- Experience in an international environment is an asset.
- Technical knowledge:
Experience with Scrum is a plus
Knowledge of Service-Oriented-Architecture is a plus
Experience with UML is an asset
Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Type and duration of previous experience:
Candidate having a strong interest in software development and at least between 3-7 years of professional experience. IT Business Analyst experience is a plus but not required if the personal skills can be demonstrated through other previous working experiences in the areas of Business, IT, Data, Project Management.
Job Reference: Business Analyst
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: